Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Far West Podiatric Medical Group’s office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
We know you have many choices when choosing an ankle specialist in the South Bay so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time. Evening appointments available. Please call us for an appointment at (310) 675-0900.
Accepted Insurance Carriers
We are preferred providers for nearly all PPO’s and many HMO’s. Please call for information regarding specific plans. We handle all billing to your insurance company.
We accept American Express, Discover, Visa, Master Card, Cash, Telecheck, and Debit Cards.
We offer convenient hours: days and evenings. Some of the on site features we offer include:
- Laser technology
- Physical Therapy equipment
- Minimal Incision surgical techniques
- Cosmetic surgical considerations
- Non-invasive vascular testing
- State of thte art x-ray capability
- OSHA and HIPPA compliant
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience
- Friendly, accommodating, bilingual staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments often available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants